Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

It has been busy the last 1 1/2 weeks! Bryan has been working a day shift since the 12th and so we have actually had the evenings together! We have taken the dogs for walks and we took the kids and the dogs to a local school playground and trail. It was lot's of fun and the boys played in the playground afterward! Our parents have been watching the kids during the day and getting lot's of Grandma & Grandpa times in! They have spent the night at my parents house and Bryan's parents house on a few occasions as well!

Cameron is just getting over another ear infection! It has been a little over a month since his last one, and the poor guy got another one! So we took him back to the Dr. on Wednesday to make sure the infection is gone and discuss what the criteria is for getting tubes. She checked, and the ear infection is gone, however, he still has fluid in the left ear. Which means the infection could easily return. Since this is the 4th ear infection he has had, and the fluid isn't clearing up, we are taking the first step by having his hearing checked. If it seems that the fluid is causing hearing issues, and it doesn't clear up, we may need to consider tubes. I'm not sure how they do a hearing test on a 2 1/2 year old! That will be interesting!

Bryan is going to be Mr. President next month! Hee, hee, hee! That is, he will be President of his Union. Since he was the only one nominated, he will be the only one they can vote for next month! Congratulations honey! This means he gets to run monthly meetings and be involved in greivances, etc.... and he doesn't get any extra pay! Unless he has to do something during his time off, then it will be overtime.

On Friday, my Relay For Life team, "Bowling for a Cure to Strike out Cancer", had a fundraiser night at Burgerville! We delivered food to tables and wiped down tables for 3 hours. And we will get 10% of the proceeds from the 3 hours we were there! Easy money and we should see it in about a month! I have no idea how much we will get, but it was pretty stead business the entire evening, which was great!

I've also been catching up on my scrapbooking of the boys baby books! I'm enjoying putting them together and have missed scrapbooking!

Well, I must go now! I've been writing this while at work, and on hold with customers! I'm a multi-tasker! If I wasn't, I'd get nothing done! Hope you all have a great day!

Luv,
Jen :-)

1 comment:

Misti and Eric said...

Sorry to hear about Cameron. How did they do the hearing test? Good for Bryan, president is awesome! :) I am glad to hear you guys got some family time too. Evening walks to the park are great. Hopefully he can get some of those shifts in the summer time too. :) We have to scrapbook together soon. We missed you the other night. Would you want to come to another one if I had another scrapbook night? I just started Joshua's scrapbook and am finally starting to get caught up. :)