Saturday, March 7, 2009

If I wasn't busy already....

.... I had to add one more thing to my list of things to do! I have signed up to be a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant! My main reason is that I would like to find some additional income to help us make ends meet. Since we still haven't sold our Battle Ground house, money has been very tight for the last 1 1/2 years now. So I have been thinking for a while about how I can make some extra money. This opportunity recently came about and I just signed up this morning! I should get my training materials and samples in the next 2 weeks and should be able to start selling shortly after! If I have your email address and/or phone number, don't be surprised if you hear from me soon! I'd like to have some or all of you schedule a pampering session with me and have you invite a few friends along! I look forward to seeing many of you soon and appreciate your help with my new business!

My Mary Kay email address is jennifercaine@marykay.com and my personal website is:

www.marykay.com/jennifercaine

Talk to you soon!

Jen :-)

No comments: